Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
agnest: candid. vivid. aesthetics.unique. colorful. and sometimes blurry. :)

fav clicks♥.
More than words.

ShoutMix chat widget
Follow agnestagnest on Twitter :)
More than musics and lyrics.

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
My Mind is the Scene of the Crime
Sunday, June 20, 2010

poster

Do you wanna know what the most valuable secret in my mind that i wouldn't wanna be stolen is?

aha That's a secret I'll never tell. So, Bribe me with some movie tickets would do *wink* !

LOL







0 comments


Goodbye.
FongYun Elayne Wanting Leann Mika

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.